FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- Venue Week
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Bill Liesegang dates are announced
Guitarist and producer, Bill Liesegang has worked as a guitar player on on agreat number of albums and projects, as well as live.
He started his career as bass player in David Bowie's band at the age of 16. After forming a band with Bruce Dickenson (Iron Maiden) called The Shots and his own band called Xero, he had a chart hit single OH BABY. He later toured with Nina Hagen and played as session player with Rod Stewart, Jack Bruce(Cream), David Bowie, Nina Hagen, Midge Ure, Bob Geldof, Red Hot Chili Peppers and more.
Bill Liesegang tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Sep 2013.
Bill Liesegang Tour Dates
Track Bill Liesegang
- You are tracking Bill Liesegang
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,358,062 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Bill Liesegang
Alert me when new Bill Liesegang tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Bill Liesegang.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Bill Liesegang tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,358,062 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Bill Liesegang? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Bill Liesegang, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page