Snooker's UK Championship is the sport's second-biggest ranking event with a top prize of £150,000.
In 2013, a brand new format saw all 128 players start in the same round but in the end it was the top two players in the world rankings, Mark Selby and Neil Robertson, who met in the final.
Selby made a magical 147 in the semi-finals, but it was Australia's Robertson who captured the trophy with a 10-7 victory in the final .
See more info at worldsnooker.com
UK Championship Snooker tour dates listed on Ents24.com since May 2013.
1 UK Championship Snooker Tour Date
Track UK Championship Snooker
- You are tracking UK Championship Snooker
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Fans who like 'UK Championship Snooker' also like:
Do you represent UK Championship Snooker, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page