A traditional community pub with a large public garden. It is welcoming, warm, friendly and family-oriented with a selection of childrens games available and lots of entertainment. The food has a great local reputation.
There is now more live music than ever with a traditional music jam session on Thursday evenings, jazz every Sunday afternoon and two open mics - on the second and last Sunday evenings of the month.
Serves a wide range of wines from around the world as well as real ales on tap from the Country's oldest brewery - Shepherd Neame.
Image © Ailsa Tavern
Ailsa Tavern currently has no upcoming events
Track Ailsa Tavern
- You are tracking Ailsa Tavern
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Ailsa Tavern
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Ailsa Tavern
Track Ailsa Tavern be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Ailsa Tavern you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Ailsa Tavern events are announced.
You are signed up to Ailsa Tavern events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Ailsa Tavern
263 St. Margarets Road
TW1 1NJ 51.460331, -0.323051
Enquiries: 020 8898 6040
Bookings: 0208 891 1118
→ St Margarets (London) 9 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Ailsa Tavern? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Ailsa Tavern, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page