The very best of Swansea's live music scene can be heard emanating from the depths of the No Sign Bar in the newly renovated Vault. Originally a wine cellar, it was used for storing wines and spirits in the 1400s and was featured in Dylan Thomas' "The Followers" as the Wine Vaults. To simply call it an impressive cavern would be misleading, as The Vault spans a remarkable square feet and can easily accommodate 250 people.
Previous bands to grace the Vault include: The Oasis Experience, Stereophonish, The Somethings, The Heathens, The Side Effects, The Underdogs, Mondays Headline, Sunshine Cab, Brothel Creepers, Good Things and so many more!
"Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light."- Dylan Thomas
Image © cardiffsound.com
The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar) currently has no upcoming events
Track The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar)
- You are tracking The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar)
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar)
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar)
Track The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar) be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar) you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar) events are announced.
You are signed up to The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar) events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Putevent listings on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.