The very best of Swansea's live music scene can be heard emanating from the depths of the No Sign Bar in the newly renovated Vault. Originally a wine cellar, it was used for storing wines and spirits in the 1400s and was featured in Dylan Thomas' "The Followers" as the Wine Vaults. To simply call it an impressive cavern would be misleading, as The Vault spans a remarkable square feet and can easily accommodate 250 people.
Previous bands to grace the Vault include: The Oasis Experience, Stereophonish, The Somethings, The Heathens, The Side Effects, The Underdogs, Mondays Headline, Sunshine Cab, Brothel Creepers, Good Things and so many more!
"Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light."- Dylan Thomas
Image © cardiffsound.com
1 upcoming event at The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar):
Track The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar)
- You are tracking The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar)
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar)
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar)? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar)' also like:
Do you represent The Vault (No Sign Wine Bar), or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page