Tate St Ives opened in 1993 and occupies a spectacular site overlooking Porthmeor Beach close to the home of Alfred Wallis and to the studios used by many of the artists whose works are exhibited. It is designed to show works of art in the surroundings and atmosphere in which they were created. The gallery also runs the Barbara Hepworth Museum, where tickets may be purchased individually for each attraction or as a joint admission.
March – October: Daily 10.00–17.20
November – February
Open Tuesday–Sunday, 10.00–16.20
Closed on Mondays
Tate St Ives currently has no upcoming events
Track Tate St Ives
- You are tracking Tate St Ives
- Be the first to hear about new events at Tate St Ives
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Tate St Ives
Track Tate St Ives be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Tate St Ives you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Tate St Ives events are announced.
You are signed up to Tate St Ives events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Tate St Ives? Why not write a review?