St Edith Hall is a grade II listed building, built in the late 19th century which, during the first world war, was used as a hospital and manned by the Kent Voluntary Aid Detachment. The hall is a beautiful Victorian structure with a wooden barrel-vaulted ceiling, excellent acoustics and a lovely ambience. With an adjoining bar, well stocked with real ales and a full range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, the hall is ideally suited to live music of a folk nature.
4 upcoming events at St Edith Hall:
Track St Edith Hall
- You are tracking St Edith Hall
Fans of this venue also track:
- Be the first to hear about new events at St Edith Hall
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to St Edith Hall? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'St Edith Hall' also like:
Do you represent St Edith Hall, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page