Wentworth Woodhouse, in Wentworth, South Yorkshire, the largest privately-owned house in Europe, is finally awaking from its slumber. Two houses of totally different architectural styles built by The First Marquess of Rockingham between 1725 & 1750, the west front of the house in the baroque style & the east front in the later palladian style.
After being inaccessible to most members of the general public for over 60 years this sleeping giant is finally opening up to the wide world.
1 upcoming event at Wentworth Woodhouse:
Track Wentworth Woodhouse
- You are tracking Wentworth Woodhouse
- Be the first to hear about new events at Wentworth Woodhouse
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Wentworth Woodhouse? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Wentworth Woodhouse' also like:
Do you represent Wentworth Woodhouse, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page