The 2,500 capacity Guildhall is most famous today as the city's premier entertainment venue, but the history of this iconic local building also shines a light on the history of the whole city - not only through the role it has played as the civic home to the Lord Mayor, but also in the very walls of the building itself.
Ever wanted to play at portsmouth guildhall?
Be part of the Portsmouth scene and get yourselves heard!
If your a soloist, or in a band, send a demo and bio to firstname.lastname@example.org
you can also find us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/portsmouthscene
we'll be uploading photos from previous nights and all information regarding our next event.
Check it out!
73 upcoming events at Guildhall:
- You are tracking Portsmouth Guildhall
- Be the first to hear about new events at Portsmouth Guildhall
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club - Portsmouth:
Al Barrie, Phil Jerrod, Chris Kent
The Snowman & Paddington Bear's First Concert:
Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra
James and Ola Uncensored - It's Hot, Dirty and Dancing!:
James Jordan, Ola Jordan
The Britrock Must Be Destroyed Tour:
Reef, The Wildhearts, Terrorvision
Tickets on sale here
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Friday 8th Dec: Guildhall, Portsmouth published 4 new listings
- Monday 4th Dec: Dynamic Dance Company to appear at Guildhall, Portsmouth in March 2018
- Thursday 30th Nov: Joanna Lumley to appear at Guildhall, Portsmouth in November 2018
- Tuesday 21st Nov: My Dad Wrote A ..... (Podcast) to appear at Guildhall, Portsmouth in May 2018
- Tuesday 14th Nov: Guildhall, Portsmouth published 6 new listings
Have Your Say
- Read the full review and 4 more
Well this was my very first time experiencing the thrill of watching a live band and I have to say it couldn't of been any better than what it was last night! The venue was very good, the atmosphere was brilliant, and most importantly the bands, especially lostprophets, were absolutely… (cont'd) Carmen
Have you been to Portsmouth Guildhall? Write a review
Readers who like 'Portsmouth Guildhall' also like:
Do you represent Portsmouth Guildhall, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page