We are a fully restored Art Deco Pier Pavilion based on the coast in South Wales. The Pavilion is a multi-functional building housing a gallery, cinema, cafe and restaurant. A perfect meeting place for all.
Penarth Pier was constructed in 1894, opened in 1895 and is 219 yards / 658 feet in length. The pier is still as popular as ever with visitors and in the summer months is a regular port of call for the Waverley and Balmoral Paddle Steamers. It is now possible to purchase a plaque to be laid on the wooden decking.
Official website penarthpavilion.co.uk