We are a fully restored Art Deco Pier Pavilion based on the coast in South Wales. The Pavilion is a multi-functional building housing a gallery, cinema, cafe and restaurant. A perfect meeting place for all.
Penarth Pier was constructed in 1894, opened in 1895 and is 219 yards / 658 feet in length. The pier is still as popular as ever with visitors and in the summer months is a regular port of call for the Waverley and Balmoral Paddle Steamers. It is now possible to purchase a plaque to be laid on the wooden decking.
3 upcoming events at Penarth Pier:
Track Penarth Pier
- You are tracking Penarth Pier
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Penarth Pier
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Penarth Pier
CF64 3AU 51.434265, -3.168271
→ Penarth 6 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Penarth Pier? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Penarth Pier, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page