The 'Ironmaster' William Crawshay commissioned Cyfarthfa Castle in 1824. This grand castellated mansion overlooked his immensely successful ironworks and has been called, "the most impressive monument of the Industrial Iron Age in South Wales". The Castle is filled with fine and decorative art collections, including Swansea, Nantgarw and Wedgwood porcelain. Enjoy the elegant surroundings of this interesting museum and once family home, set in beautiful parkland, on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
1 upcoming event at Cyfarthfa Castle:
Track Cyfarthfa Castle
- You are tracking Cyfarthfa Castle
- Be the first to hear about new events at Cyfarthfa Castle
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Cyfarthfa Castle? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Cyfarthfa Castle' also like:
Do you represent Cyfarthfa Castle, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page