FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The National Squash Centre is home to England Squash and Manchester Squash Club as well as being open to the public. Manchester City Council Sports Development organise sessions for children and adults to develop their squash skills.
Facilities at the centre include six standard and one glass show-court. All courts are state-of-the-art, with the ability to be configured for single or double play at the push of a button. The show-court can be moved into the athletics hall where there is room for 1,200 spectators for the major tournaments held regularly at the centre.
National Squash Centre currently has no upcoming events
Track National Squash Centre
- You are tracking National Squash Centre
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at National Squash Centre
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,156,437 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for National Squash Centre
Track National Squash Centre be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking National Squash Centre you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new National Squash Centre events are announced.
You are signed up to National Squash Centre events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,156,437 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: National Squash Centre
M11 3FF 53.484596, -2.202679
→ Moston 17 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to National Squash Centre? Why not write a review?
Do you represent National Squash Centre, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page