Built in the early 19th Century as a secure bonded warehouse for the receipt and storage of tobacco from the New World, Tobacco Dock was designed to offer complete security for precious and highly desirable goods.
The current owners have developed this incredible space (comprising over 16,000m2 over two floors) to create London's newest and most flexible conference and exhibition facility.
Tobacco Dock has its own outdoor, quayside space and offers ultimate accessibility and parking facilities for over 800 cars.
Tobacco Dock is located at the junction of Wapping Lane and Pennington Street, E1.
9 upcoming events at Tobacco Dock:
Agents Of Time, Alan Fitzpatrick, Robert Hood
Axel Boman, Floorplan, Lauren Lo Sung, Lord Of The Isles, Nastia…
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Tobacco Dock
50 Porters Walk
E1W 2SF 51.508308, -0.059266
→ Fenchurch Street 15 min walk
→ Fenchurch Street (London) 15 min walk
→ Limehouse 18 min walk
→ Shadwell 5 min walk
→ Wapping 6 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Tuesday 14th Nov: Tobacco Dock, London published 2 new listings
- Thursday 9th Nov: Camo & Krooked to appear at Tobacco Dock, London in January 2018
- Wednesday 1st Nov: Hot Since 82 to appear at Tobacco Dock, London in March 2018
- Monday 23rd Oct: Prosecco Fest London announced at Tobacco Dock, London for December
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Tobacco Dock? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Tobacco Dock' also like:
Do you represent Tobacco Dock, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page