The Vaults is a multi-disciplinary arts space located in London, in the underground world of Waterloo station.
It is a place to be lost, a place to escape. The Vaults is an excellent movie that you have been swallowed by.
The space features 30,000 sqft of accessible, flexible and delectable Victorian brickwork fused with abandoned 70s office space.
Please note the entrance to The Vaults Theatre is on Launcelot Street.
Image © Alice Peperell 2016
49 upcoming events at The Vaults:
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Monday 22nd Jan: The Vaults, London published 5 new listings
- Thursday 18th Jan: The Vaults, London published 9 new listings
- Tuesday 16th Jan: Lolly Jones announced at The Vaults, London for February
- Friday 12th Jan: The Vaults, London published 2 new listings
- Thursday 11th Jan: The Vaults, London published 3 new listings
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Vaults? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Vaults' also like:
Do you represent The Vaults, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page