One of the last remaining independently-owned venues in London; Troxy opened in 1933 and remains a proud beacon for established and emerging artists, and events of all types and sizes.
As an iconic Grade II listed Art Deco venue, which is steeped in history with well preserved original features, Troxy even plays host to its own Wurlitzer pipe organ – Europe’s largest – which was lovingly restored over seven years. But Troxy isn’t a museum; it’s a much-loved venue that’s been helping London have a good time for over 80 years!
This venue has achieved Bronze Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
Image © Thomas Alexander Photography
31 upcoming events at Troxy:
Thee Oh Sees, Once & Future Band, Kelley Stoltz
Flat Worms, Male Gaze
3 Gala Stand-up Comedy Londyn:
Abelard Giza, Kacper Rucinski, Kasia Piasecka
Rafal Rutkowski, Lukasz Lodkowski, Rafal Paczes, Jacek Stramik
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 21st Feb: Tap Away Those April Showers announced at Troxy, London for April
- Monday 19th Feb: Fight Night announced at Troxy, London for April
- Thursday 8th Feb: Afrigo Band to appear at Troxy, London in September
- Monday 5th Feb: Miss Courtney Act to appear at Troxy, London in June
- Thursday 1st Feb: Troxy, London published 4 new listings
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Troxy? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Troxy' also like:
Do you represent Troxy, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page