The recently refurbished and renovated Borderline in Soho, central London, has a rich history with both up and coming artists and established stars playing the venue since it opened in the late 1980s.
R.E.M, Rage Against the Machine, PJ Harvey, Oasis and Eric Clapton have all graced its stage along with some UK debuts of some major international artists. More recently, the venue has hosted acts such as Enter Shikari and The Slow Readers Club on it’s legendary stage.
62 upcoming events at The Borderline:
Track The Borderline
- You are tracking The Borderline
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Borderline
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 18th Apr: Voyager to appear at The Borderline, London in July
- Monday 16th Apr: S-X to appear at The Borderline, London in November
- Wednesday 11th Apr: The Borderline, London published 4 new listings
- Friday 6th Apr: The Borderline, London published 4 new listings
- Thursday 5th Apr: China Crisis to appear at The Borderline, London in November
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Borderline? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Borderline' also like:
Do you represent The Borderline, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page