A vibrant destination space in East London sitting at the heart of one of the most exciting areas of London, Shoreditch Town Hall was for over 100 years one of the grandest Vestry Halls in the city. Having ceased to be a home for local government during the 1960s it was restored and reopened as an independent venue in 2005.
Adjacent to Hoxton Square and overlooking Old Street, the Town Hall comprises over 48,000 square feet across 70 individual rooms, from the magnificent Victorian grandeur of the Assembly Hall and Council Chamber to the warren of untouched, atmospheric basement spaces.
19 upcoming events at Shoreditch Town Hall:
Track Shoreditch Town Hall
- You are tracking Shoreditch Town Hall
Fans of this venue also track:
- Be the first to hear about new events at Shoreditch Town Hall
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Shoreditch Town Hall? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Shoreditch Town Hall' also like:
National Theatre Dorfman (Formerly Cottesloe Theatre)
National Theatre Dorfman (Formerly Cottesloe Theatre): London
Do you represent Shoreditch Town Hall, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page