The broad sweep of the two balconies at the London Palladium is enabled by Frank Matcham’s use of semi-circular cantilevers as support.
As there are no pillars every seat has an uninterrupted view of the stage and the balconies curve around towards the proscenium providing an intimacy between performer and audience unmatched by any other venue. The rich plaster decoration and rose marble finishes are opulent but at the same time create a feeling of comfort and security. With 2,296 seats across three levels – Stalls, Dress Circle and Upper Circle – the auditorium is one of London’s largest but retains a cosy and friendly atmosphere.
40 upcoming events at London Palladium:
Track London Palladium
- You are tracking London Palladium
- Be the first to hear about new events at London Palladium
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to London Palladium? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'London Palladium' also like:
Do you represent London Palladium, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page