Set in tranquil parkland with panoramic views over London, Kenwood House boasts sumptuous interiors and important paintings by many great artists. Brewing magnate, Edward Cecil Guinness, first Earl of Iveagh, bought Kenwood House in 1925. Thanks to him, you can admire masterpieces by Rembrandt, Turner, Reynolds, Gainsborough and Vermeer. Admire the Suffolk Collection, with its magnificent full-length Elizabethan portraits and stunning costume details. Or take a turn outside, in parkland influenced by the great English landscape gardener, Humphry Repton. There are also lakeside walks and meandering woodland paths to explore and enjoy.
Image © Source: English Heritage Photo Library - Picture Reference: N071381
Kenwood House currently has no upcoming events
Track Kenwood House
- You are tracking Kenwood House
- Be the first to hear about new events at Kenwood House
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Kenwood House
Track Kenwood House be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Kenwood House you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Kenwood House events are announced.
You are signed up to Kenwood House events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Putevent listings on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.