FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
"The ICA was founded by a group of radical artists and writers in the 1940s as a space for experimental and challenging arts practice.
We are uniquely positioned on The Mall in central London in a Regency period building designed by John Nash. Since moving to its present location in 1968, the ICA has become the home of the British avant-garde and continues to foreground interdisciplinary art practice.
Entry to galleries and bar events before 11pm is free.
Tuesday - Sunday: 11am – 11pm"
Info provided on behalf of the venue
10 upcoming events at ICA:
- You are tracking Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA)
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA)
- We do not currently send alerts for new film listings
- When this feature is added, you will automatically be subscribed
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA)
SW1Y 5AH 51.506630, -0.130321
Phone: 020 7930 3647
→ Charing Cross 7 min walk
→ Charing Cross 2 min walk
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA)? Why not write a review?