FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The Handel House Museum was home to the baroque composer George Frideric Handel from 1723 until his death in 1759. It was here that he composed some of the greatest music in history, including Messiah, Zadok the Priest and Music for the Royal Fireworks.
The Museum celebrates Handel's life and works, displaying portraits of Handel and his contemporaries in finely restored Georgian interiors and bringing live music back to his house. Recitals take place every Thursday evening and regularly at the weekends.
Image © Malcolm Crowthers, 40 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 0RE email@example.com m 0044(0)7966313763
1 upcoming event at Handel House Museum:
Track Handel House Museum
- You are tracking Handel House Museum
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Handel House Museum
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,146,269 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Handel House Museum
25 Brook Street
W1K 4HB 51.512966, -0.145915
Enquiries: 020 7495 1685
→ Oxford Circus 5 min walk
→ Bond Street 5 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Handel House Museum? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Handel House Museum, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page