Covering 74 hectares (183 acres). Greenwich is the oldest enclosed Royal Park and home to a small herd of fallow and red deer. Situated on top of a hill, visitors enjoy sweeping views across the River Thames to St Paul's Cathedral and beyond. The park is part of the Greenwich World Heritage Site, host to the Prime Meridian Line and the old Royal Observatory, as well as having the National Maritime Museum as a neighbour.
Greenwich Park currently has no upcoming events
Track Greenwich Park
- You are tracking Greenwich Park
- Be the first to hear about new events at Greenwich Park
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Greenwich Park
Track Greenwich Park be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Greenwich Park you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Greenwich Park events are announced.
You are signed up to Greenwich Park events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Greenwich Park? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Greenwich Park' also like:
Do you represent Greenwich Park, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page