At 135 metres, the London Eye is the world's tallest cantilevered observation wheel, with 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual flight in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes offering spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
London Eye currently has no upcoming events
Track London Eye
- You are tracking EDF Energy London Eye
- Be the first to hear about new events at EDF Energy London Eye
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for EDF Energy London Eye
Track EDF Energy London Eye be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking EDF Energy London Eye you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new EDF Energy London Eye events are announced.
You are signed up to EDF Energy London Eye events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: EDF Energy London Eye
Riverside Building, County Hall
Westminster Bridge Road
SE1 7PB 51.502819, -0.119238
→ Charing Cross 6 min walk
→ Waterloo International 7 min walk
→ London Waterloo 7 min walk
→ Waterloo 5 min walk
→ Westminster 6 min walk
→ Embankment 7 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to EDF Energy London Eye? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'EDF Energy London Eye' also like:
Do you represent EDF Energy London Eye, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page