Cecil Sharp House is an impressive 1930's listed building near Regent's Park in central London, only minutes from the bustle of Camden Town and picturesque Primrose Hill. It is the purpose-built home of the English Folk Dance and Song Society, a national charity for the promotion and support of the traditional arts, and of the Vaughan Williams Memorial Library.
This venue has achieved Bronze Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
6 upcoming events at Cecil Sharp House:
Track Cecil Sharp House
- You are tracking Cecil Sharp House
- Be the first to hear about new events at Cecil Sharp House
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Cecil Sharp House
2 Regents Park Road
NW1 7AY 51.538101, -0.149349
Disabled Access: Bronze Status
Enquiries: 020 7485 2206
→ Camden Road 11 min walk
→ Kentish Town West 13 min walk
→ Camden Town 6 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Cecil Sharp House? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Cecil Sharp House' also like:
Do you represent Cecil Sharp House, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page