St Donats Arts Centre is an independent arts charity housed within the site of Atlantic College at St Donats Castle, 2.5 miles from Llantwit Major and 22 miles west of Cardiff. The Centre grew out of the use of the medieval Tythe Barn at St Donats, converted for the artistic activities of Atlantic College in the early 1970s. In 1976 it was established as an independent limited company and registered charity, to serve as an Arts Centre for the communities of the Vale of Glamorgan. In 1977 work began on the major development of the Tythe Barn, converting it into a professionally equipped performance venue with additional exhibition and office space.
1 upcoming event at St Donats Arts Centre:
Track St Donats Arts Centre
- You are tracking St Donats Arts Centre
- Be the first to hear about new events at St Donats Arts Centre
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to St Donats Arts Centre? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'St Donats Arts Centre' also like:
Do you represent St Donats Arts Centre, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page