Set sail and drop anchor for a fun day out with the whole family at Merseyside Maritime Museum. Explore the large and varied collections that reflect the seafaring importance of Liverpool as a gateway to the world.
Based in the Albert Dock, this shipshape museum contains four floors of fascinating galleries that explore the city's maritime legacy. Displays look at Liverpool's important role during the Second World War, life at sea with the merchant navy and theTitanic, Lusitania and the Forgotten Empress gallery.
Merseyside Maritime Museum currently has no upcoming events
Track Merseyside Maritime Museum
- You are tracking Merseyside Maritime Museum
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Merseyside Maritime Museum
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Merseyside Maritime Museum
Track Merseyside Maritime Museum be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Merseyside Maritime Museum you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Merseyside Maritime Museum events are announced.
You are signed up to Merseyside Maritime Museum events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Merseyside Maritime Museum
L3 4AQ 53.401222, -2.993244
Enquiries: 0151 478 4499
→ James Street 6 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Merseyside Maritime Museum? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Merseyside Maritime Museum, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page