The magnificent ruins of Linlithgow Palace are set in a park beside a loch. All of the Stewart kings lived at the Palace. Numerous renovations to the palace's grand facades and chambers were carried out as each sought to create the ideal modern palace. The Palace is the birthplace of Mary, Queen of Scots.
1 upcoming event at Linlithgow Palace:
Track Linlithgow Palace
- You are tracking Linlithgow Palace
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Linlithgow Palace
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Linlithgow Palace
EH49 7AL 55.977604, -3.600980
→ Linlithgow 5 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Linlithgow Palace? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Linlithgow Palace, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page