The Wardrobe opened its doors in 1999, and has been serving up great drinks, great food and great music ever since.
Pete Connolly, a local entrepreneur, wanted somewhere that he could go to listen to really good live music, (and by that he meant everything from local music students to international bands) in a relaxed environment. There wasn't anywhere, so he decided to do it himself. Although he had been involved in a restaurant before, he had no experience of a live music venue or bar. He brought in his mates from Mojo to consult on the drinks, and set about creating somewhere that he would really like to come to.
This emphasis on what would make a really good night out, rather than what would turn the greatest profit, has given The Wardrobe its unique feel.
Since then, they have proudly remained an independently-owned business.
38 upcoming events at The Wardrobe:
Track The Wardrobe
- You are tracking The Wardrobe
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Wardrobe
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PRS Foundation's Momentum Music Fund Showcase:
Special Guest Headliners, Chelou, Our Girl
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 22nd Feb: Shadowplay to appear at The Wardrobe, Leeds in June
- Wednesday 21st Feb: The Wardrobe, Leeds published 2 new listings
- Monday 19th Feb: The Wardrobe, Leeds published 2 new listings
- Friday 16th Feb: The Wardrobe, Leeds published 3 new listings
- Monday 12th Feb: The Herbaliser to appear at The Wardrobe, Leeds in April
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Wardrobe? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Wardrobe' also like:
Do you represent The Wardrobe, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page