Temple Newsam is one of the great historic estates in England. Set within over 1500 acres of parkland, woodland and farmland landscaped by Capability Brown in the 18th century, it is a magnificent Tudor–Jacobean mansion. Famous as the birthplace of Lord Darnley and home to the Ingram family for over 300 years, the mansion houses rich collections of works of art. The garden is renowned for its Rhododendron and Azalea walk and features the National Plant Collections of Delphinium, Phlox and Aster novi–belgii. Europe's largest working Rare Breeds Farm, with over 400 animals, is set within the original estate Home Farm.
2 upcoming events at Temple Newsam House & Gardens:
Track Temple Newsam House & Gardens
- You are tracking Temple Newsam House & Gardens
- Be the first to hear about new events at Temple Newsam House & Gardens
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Temple Newsam House & Gardens? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Temple Newsam House & Gardens' also like:
Do you represent Temple Newsam House & Gardens, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page