The Barrfields Theatre in Largs is one of Scotland's most significant entertainment venues, the last fully operational seaside pavilion theatre in Scotland.
First opened in 1930, designed by architect William Barclay, the theatre was built as a popular variety theatre and concert hall (originally 1003 seats) and throughout most of the twentieth century, well into the 1970s was the home of one of Britain's most respected summer variety seasons.
1 upcoming event at Barrfields Theatre:
Track Barrfields Theatre
- You are tracking Barrfields Theatre
- Be the first to hear about new events at Barrfields Theatre
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Readers who like 'Barrfields Theatre' also like:
Do you represent Barrfields Theatre, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page