Harvington Hall, Kidderminster Events
Harvington is a moated medieval and Elizabethan manor-house south-east of Kidderminster. Many of the rooms still have their original Elizabethan wall-paintings and the Hall contains the finest series of priest-holes anywhere in the country. During the 19th Century it was stripped of furniture and panelling and the shell was left almost derelict. But in 1923 it was bought for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham, which restored it and now opens it to the public.