The Habrough is an elegant boutique hotel in the village of Habrough, North-East Lincolnshire. Within easy reach of Immingham, Grimsby and Scunthorpe, as well as the M180 motorway, Habrough rail station and Humberside Airport, The Habrough is a popular destination for corporate guests, weddings and special events, as well as being a stylish retreat in the Lincolnshire Wolds.
Each room in The Habrough is individually designed, giving them their own character and ambience. Within The Habrough is a fine dining restaurant, serving a wide range of European cuisine from fresh locally-sourced ingredients. Large enough to offer all the hotel services you expect, yet small enough to offer a personal service, we're sure you will like what you find.
The Habrough Hotel currently has no upcoming events
Track The Habrough Hotel
- You are tracking The Habrough Hotel
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Habrough Hotel
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for The Habrough Hotel
Track The Habrough Hotel be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking The Habrough Hotel you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new The Habrough Hotel events are announced.
You are signed up to The Habrough Hotel events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: The Habrough Hotel
DN40 3AY 53.610275, -0.259192
Phone: 01469 576940
→ Habrough 8 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Habrough Hotel? Why not write a review?
Do you represent The Habrough Hotel, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page