The Old Market is Hove's high-quality, independent theatre and arts venue.
Performances, gigs, theatre, dance, events; The Old Market, recently renovated, is a dynamic cultural venue just outside the city centre.
The Old Market's main space is a 300-500 capacity room with the flexibility to showcase everything from rock bands to exciting new theatre or cabaret. Recently re-fitted, The Old Market (or TOM for short) is also home to rehearsal spaces, production facilities and art and photography galleries. TOM's bar, open on all event nights, hosts its own entertainment from comedians to film screenings.
19 upcoming events at The Old Market:
Track The Old Market
- You are tracking The Old Market
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Old Market
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Hundred Watt Club - An Evening Of Burlesque:
Laura Nixon, Death Do Us Part Danger Show, Josephine Shaker
Cherry Shakewell, Lena Mae, Bonnie Knockers
Hundred Watt Club - An 80s Themed Evening Of Burlesque:
Miss Ooh La Lou, Tina T'urner Tea Lady, Alex McAleer and Daisy Black
Miss Chastity Belt, Lena Mae
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 16th Nov: Benjamin Zephaniah to appear at The Old Market, Hove in May 2018
- Tuesday 14th Nov: Nerina Pallot to appear at The Old Market, Hove in April 2018
- Wednesday 8th Nov: Richard Herring to appear at The Old Market, Hove in March 2018
- Thursday 2nd Nov: Mark Thomas to appear at The Old Market, Hove in January 2018
- Friday 27th Oct: Fleabag (Touring) to appear at The Old Market, Hove in June 2018
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Old Market? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Old Market' also like:
Do you represent The Old Market, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page