Fairkytes Arts Centre is an elegant Georgian house opposite the Queen's Theatre in Billet Lane, Hornchurch. Once the home of Joseph Fry, son of the famous prison reformer, Elizabeth Fry, the house was a public library before becoming Havering's Arts Centre in 1973.
The workshops at the Fairkytes Arts Centre are open to all. Whether you fancy studying the human figure to improve your drawing skills, try your hand at throwing a pot or experiencing the sheer joy of belting out a show tune, Fairkytes has something for you.
The centre's rooms are also available to rent. We're currently home to over fifty independent societies including Royal Liberty Morris Dancers, a French conversation group and several drama groups.
12 upcoming events at Fairkytes Arts Centre:
Track Fairkytes Arts Centre
- You are tracking Fairkytes Arts Centre
- Be the first to hear about new events at Fairkytes Arts Centre
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Fairkytes Arts Centre? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Fairkytes Arts Centre' also like:
Do you represent Fairkytes Arts Centre, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page