Designed by A.W. Morant and opened in 1858, Britannia Pier is Home to One of the Last Surviving Pier Theatre's and is the 2nd of Great Yarmouth's Piers. The Theatre features a variety of professional Shows, including well-known comedians, including Jimmy Carr, Sarah Millican and Roy 'Chubby" Brown. Alongside the Theatre, Britannia Pier is also Home to an Amusement Arcade, Children's Rides and a selection of Restaurants and Food Stalls.
3 upcoming events at Britannia Pier:
Track Britannia Pier
- You are tracking Britannia Pier
- Be the first to hear about new events at Britannia Pier
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Britannia Pier
NR30 2EH 52.608183, 1.737727
Phone: 01493 842209
Disabled Bookings: 01493 842209
→ Great Yarmouth 14 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Britannia Pier? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Britannia Pier' also like:
Do you represent Britannia Pier, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page