Enniskillen Castle, situated beside the River Erne in County Fermanagh, was built almost 600 years ago by Gaelic Maguires. Guarding one of the few passes into Ulster, it was strategically important throughout its history. In the 17th century it became an English garrison fort and later served as part of a military barracks. This historic site houses two museums, Fermanagh County Museum and The Inniskillings Museum.
Enniskillen Castle currently has no upcoming events
Track Enniskillen Castle
- You are tracking Enniskillen Castle
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Enniskillen Castle
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Enniskillen Castle
Track Enniskillen Castle be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Enniskillen Castle you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Enniskillen Castle events are announced.
You are signed up to Enniskillen Castle events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Enniskillen Castle? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Enniskillen Castle, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page