This fine Victorian Town Hall stands in front of the old marketplace in the centre of bustling Dewsbury town centre.
This imposing grade 2 listed building is full of original stained glass windows, wood panelling, beautiful columns and ornate ceilings. The Town Hall contains an intimate 700 seat concert hall, spectacular function and meeting rooms, plus it also contains the Old Court Room.
Dewsbury Town Hall presents a significant number of concerts, events, cabaret, comedy, school proms. dinner dances and award evenings and Dewsbury is thought to be the smallest town in the country to host a classical concert season.
1 upcoming event at Dewsbury Town Hall:
Track Dewsbury Town Hall
- You are tracking Dewsbury Town Hall
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Dewsbury Town Hall
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Dewsbury Town Hall
Old Wakefield Road
WF12 8DG 53.691540, -1.626736
Phone: 01924 324501
Disabled Bookings: 01924 324501
→ Dewsbury 5 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Dewsbury Town Hall? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Dewsbury Town Hall, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page