The main programme takes place in the Theatre with professional visiting companies, local amateur groups, schools and community organisations all regularly performing on the stage.
The Core at Corby Cube also houses a regular programme of cinema screenings, where audiences can enjoy exceptional sound and projection, in comfortable and relaxed surroundings.
The Theatre seats 445 people on 3 levels - the stalls, circle and gallery. The Lab is a studio and performance space. The Base is our room for workshops and meetings. The two bars, B1 and B2, are open during performances and cinema screenings.
19 upcoming events at The Core at Corby Cube:
Track The Core at Corby Cube
- You are tracking The Core at Corby Cube
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Core at Corby Cube
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Zog - Live On Stage (Touring)
Red Hot Chilli Pipers
Bampot: Larry Dean
Milton Impossible - Work In Progress: Milton Jones
Menopause - The Musical (Touring)
Go Now! The Music Of The Moody Blues
On The Front Foot: David Gower
The Paranormalist Returns: Clinton Baptiste
Paul Zerdin's Puppet Party
Wrecked But Ready: Jason Byrne
Austentatious - An Improvised Jane Austen Novel
The Story Of Guitar Heroes
If I'm Honest...: Ed Byrne
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Friday 10th May: The Core at Corby Cube: 2 for 1 tickets!
- Friday 3rd May: Sam Avery to appear at The Core at Corby Cube in April 2020
- Thursday 2nd May: The Core at Corby Cube published 2 new listings
- Monday 29th Apr: Ed Byrne to appear at The Core at Corby Cube in March 2020
- Friday 26th Apr: David Gower to play The Core at Corby Cube in October
Readers who like 'The Core at Corby Cube' also like:
Do you represent The Core at Corby Cube, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page