FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Summerlee is set in 22 acres based around the site of the nineteenth century Summerlee Ironworks.
The museum has many attractions for all the family, including Scotland's only operational heritage tramway and recreated mine, with guided tours, miners' cottages, a great all-ages playpark and lots lots more.
Admission is free.
The great facilities at Summerlee include:
Superb all-weather exhibition hall with working machinery
Electric tramway with heritage trams
Underground mine (Guided tours) and miners' cottages from 1840 to 1980
Great playpark for tots to teens
Café, shop and toilets with baby-changing facility.
1 upcoming event at Summerlee Museum of Industrial Life:
Track Summerlee Museum of Industrial Life
- You are tracking Summerlee Museum of Industrial Life
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Summerlee Museum of Industrial Life
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,265,985 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Summerlee Museum of Industrial Life
ML5 1QD 55.865761, -4.031636
Enquiries: 01236 638460
Bookings: 01236 812200
→ Coatbridge Sunnyside 4 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Summerlee Museum of Industrial Life? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Summerlee Museum of Industrial Life, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page