Chichester Cathedral is well known for its modern art, commissioned mainly during the late 20th century. Included in this is a window by Marc Chagall, a tapestry by John Piper and a painting by Graham Sutherland. However, Cathedral art also contains some early objects including the 12th century Lazarus Reliefs and the Lambert Barnard paintings.
5 upcoming events at Chichester Cathedral:
Track Chichester Cathedral
- You are tracking Chichester Cathedral
- Be the first to hear about new events at Chichester Cathedral
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Chichester Cathedral
The Royal Chantry, Canon Lane
PO19 1PX 50.835275, -0.781083
Phone: 01243 782595
→ Chichester 6 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Chichester Cathedral? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Chichester Cathedral' also like:
Do you represent Chichester Cathedral, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page