Artrix is a versatile multi disciplinary arts centre with a 300 seat auditorium, a spacious dance studio/performance space, meeting rooms and a visually stunning foyer/gallery.
The auditorium's balcony and side galleries give it an unusual intimacy, while its flexible central seating can be retracted to provide a dance floor. Artrix is ideally located for access from South Birmingham and Worcestershire, minutes from the M5 (Junction 5) and M42 (Junction 1), from which it is just a short drive on the A38 to the venue's ample free car parking (follow the brown signs). It is also only a short signposted walk from Bromsgrove town centre and its bus station, and a couple of miles by taxi from the railway station.
Image © Artrix Centre
1 film now showing at Artrix:
Tue 19 Dec
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 14th Dec: Artrix, Bromsgrove published 14 new listings
- Wednesday 13th Dec: Artrix, Bromsgrove published 4 new listings
- Monday 11th Dec: Counterfeit Sixties to appear at Artrix, Bromsgrove in September 2018
- Monday 4th Dec: Jess Robinson to appear at Artrix, Bromsgrove in April 2018
- Thursday 30th Nov: Gary Delaney to appear at Artrix, Bromsgrove in September 2018