Winterbourne Medieval Barn was built in 1342 and is the only surviving example of a medieval tithe barn not built by the Church or aristocracy.
Saved from dereliction by South Glos Council and English Heritage, it is now managed by a Charitable Trust (WMBT) which aims to make it available for regular community and education use. It is a superb location for heritage and history events, and also offers a wonderful atmospheric acoustic for music and drama.
There are regular community events throughout the year, but mainly during the warmer months. Check the website or Facebook for details. The barn is available for private hire for filming, weddings, etc.
2 upcoming events at Winterbourne Medieval Barn:
Track Winterbourne Medieval Barn
- You are tracking Winterbourne Medieval Barn
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Winterbourne Medieval Barn
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Winterbourne Medieval Barn
BS36 1SE 51.526703, -2.517523
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Winterbourne Medieval Barn? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Winterbourne Medieval Barn, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page