FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Christmas VIP
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The Plough Inn has for many years been a focal point for the Community of Easton in Bristol. With it's instantly recognisable white and green paint work and traditional Courage signage (although now a Free House), the Plough is situated on the corner of Easton Road and Kilburn Street. The atmosphere in The Plough reflects the multicultural makeup of the local area.
Following a refit at the end of 2006, the bar was extended to make it more accessible and allow space for a wider selection of Beer and Cider on tap as well as specialist bottled Ciders. The selection of spirits includes a number of Rum's from the mundane (Bacardi and Captain Morgan) to the exotic (Wray and Nephews overproof).
The Plough currently has no upcoming events
Track The Plough
- You are tracking The Plough
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Plough
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,208,609 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for The Plough
Track The Plough be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking The Plough you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new The Plough events are announced.
You are signed up to The Plough events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,208,609 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: The Plough
223 Easton Road
BS5 0EG 51.461483, -2.563048
→ Lawrence Hill 4 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Plough? Why not write a review?
Do you represent The Plough, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page