No 51 is a buzzing and vibrant venue in the heart of Stokes Croft which prides itself on good food, good atmosphere and supporting local Bristol DJs and artists.
Formerly known as The Junction, 51 has made its mark on the late night Bristol party scene, whilst maintaining its charm and character. The building is one of the oldest standing public houses in Bristol and has been a licensed premises since 1725, when it was called the Kings Head.
In 1814 it was owned by the Waters family who turned the building into a spirit merchants and had a small pub on the premises also. They ran the business for over 100 years and now the has changed hands from the Waters family to the Wolf family who have created a homely and inviting venue which is open 7 days a week.
Whether you're looking for a cosy, intimate meal or to party until the early hours of the morning, we look forward to seeing you soon at No 51 Stokes Croft.
No. 51 Stokes Croft currently has no upcoming events
Track No. 51 Stokes Croft
- You are tracking No. 51 Stokes Croft
- Be the first to hear about new events at No. 51 Stokes Croft
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for No. 51 Stokes Croft
Track No. 51 Stokes Croft be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking No. 51 Stokes Croft you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new No. 51 Stokes Croft events are announced.
You are signed up to No. 51 Stokes Croft events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.