FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Pam Pam and Salon @ Pam Pam, proudly sits in the heart of the buzzing Clifton Triangle. The venue oozes glamour with its new modern decor and bespoke designer furniture.
It's both large enough to play host to the discerning Bristol party crowd, but also intimate enough to create that special cosy atmosphere.
Pam Pam is also currently looking for live music acts to perform at this popular venue.
Bar Pam Pam currently has no upcoming events
Track Bar Pam Pam
- You are tracking Bar Pam Pam
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Bar Pam Pam
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,369,058 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Bar Pam Pam
Track Bar Pam Pam be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Bar Pam Pam you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Bar Pam Pam events are announced.
You are signed up to Bar Pam Pam events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,369,058 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Bar Pam Pam
3 Beacon House, Queen's Avenue
BS8 1QU 51.457447, -2.607444
Phone: 0117 973 1249
→ Clifton Down 10 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Bar Pam Pam? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Bar Pam Pam, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page