Brighton Centre is the largest conference and exhibition centre in southern England, with a capacity of 4,500 for live music events.
This venue has achieved Gold Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
Image © Southern News & Pictures Ltd.
58 upcoming events at Brighton Centre:
Track Brighton Centre
- You are tracking Brighton Centre
- Be the first to hear about new events at Brighton Centre
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Big Girls Don’t Cry - Celebrating The Music Of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Brighton Centre
BN1 2GR 50.821522, -0.146305
Disabled Access: Gold Status
Enquiries: 01273 290 131
Bookings: 0844 847 1515
Disabled Bookings: 01273 292 695
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan
→ Brighton 12 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Friday 17th Nov: Human League to appear at Brighton Centre in November 2018
- Monday 13th Nov: The Australian Pink Floyd to appear at Brighton Centre in November 2018
- Friday 10th Nov: John Bishop to appear at Brighton Centre in March 2018
- Tuesday 7th Nov: VegfestUK Brighton 2018 announced at Brighton Centre for March 2018
- Monday 23rd Oct: Professor Brian Cox to appear at Brighton Centre in February 2019
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
As 'arena' venues go, Brighton Centre isn't bad at all. While the size of the venue hardly makes for intimate gigs, it's around half the size of places like the NEC Arena, so you don't need binoculars to see the stage!
It's located right in the centre of town on the… (cont'd) Neil from Bristol
Have you been to Brighton Centre? Write a review
Readers who like 'Brighton Centre' also like:
Do you represent Brighton Centre, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page