Boston Manor Park is a large historic park surrounding Boston Manor House which was built in 1623 and remained in private ownership until 1924. Most of the land that is now the park was farmland until the end of last century.
Today the park has ornamental lawns and homes a small pond, 3 tennis courts, a basketball court, and a large children's play area. Some of the equipment in the play area includes three swings, an agility test, and multi-play area for the over 5s, and two rockers, a climbing frame and multi-play area for the under 5s. Seating for adults is also provided.
1 upcoming event at Boston Manor Park:
Track Boston Manor Park
- You are tracking Boston Manor Park
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Boston Manor Park
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Boston Manor Park
Boston Manor Road
TW8 9JX 51.492344, -0.318592
Enquiries: 0845 456 2796
→ Brentford 12 min walk
→ Boston Manor 7 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Boston Manor Park? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Boston Manor Park, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page