FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The Barber Institute of Fine Arts is housed in one of Birmingham's finest Art Deco buildings, purpose built and opened by Queen Mary in 1939. The building is laid out around the central music auditorium, surrounded by corridors. On the Ground floor these form offices, lecture halls and libraries for the Departments of Music and History of Art. The galleries occupy the same space on the first floor, approached by a magnificent travertine staircase directly opposite the entrance.
Barber Institute of Fine Arts currently has no upcoming events
Track Barber Institute of Fine Arts
- You are tracking Barber Institute of Fine Arts
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Barber Institute of Fine Arts
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,127,967 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Barber Institute of Fine Arts
Track Barber Institute of Fine Arts be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Barber Institute of Fine Arts you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Barber Institute of Fine Arts events are announced.
You are signed up to Barber Institute of Fine Arts events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,127,967 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Putevent listings on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
Venue: Barber Institute of Fine Arts
University of Birmingham
B15 2TS 52.450233, -1.927724
Phone: 0121 414 7333
→ University 8 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Barber Institute of Fine Arts? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Barber Institute of Fine Arts, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page