The House was built in 1875, designed by the prominent Victorian architect Henry Clutton. It’s situated in 500 acres of beautiful parkland.
Gillows of Lancaster made many of the interior furnishings and there are several magnificent examples of 19 century paintings on the walls, produced by artists such as Sir Frank Dicksee, Benjamin Williams Leader, George Vicat Cole and Frank Holl.
Today it is a popular venue for weddings, conferences and as a filming location for period dramas.
Rooms are available for hire for weddings, business events and conferences, and accommodation is available on site.
Official website shuttleworth.org/the-house
- Old Warden Park
- SG18 9EA