FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Tickets
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Brit Awards 2016
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Scotland's longest running rock club has live gigs every weekend along with the legendary Rock Night club disco.
In our all new two level venue with Rock Bar on lower Level and Rock Club on the upper Level.
Enjoy the live entertainment, up to approx 11pm, then Stay to party on in the longest running Rock night club in Scotland and possibly the UK after the Live sessions wrap up.
Fridays - Rock Bar Open from 7pm - 3am featuring live music sessions every week.
Fridays - Rock Disco Open from 10pm - 3am on Upper Level.
Saturday's - Rock Bar Open from 7pm - 3am featuring live music sessions every week - Check the website for more details.
Saturdays - Rock Disco Open from 10pm - 3am on Upper Level.
20 upcoming events at Dreadnought Rock:
Track Dreadnought Rock
- You are tracking Dreadnought Rock
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Dreadnought Rock
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,235,672 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Radio Grapevine Live sessions:
Gary Burns, The Phantoms, The Genes
The Begbies, The Changes, Bat Country Massacre
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Dreadnought Rock
EH48 1AX 55.900101, -3.640315
Enquiries: 01506 632879
Bookings: 07723 827977
→ Bathgate 1 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Monday 8th Feb: Lizzie & The Banshees to play Dreadnought Rock, Bathgate in August
- Monday 18th Jan: Lewis Hamilton Band to play Dreadnought Rock, Bathgate in September
- Thursday 14th Jan: Dreadnought Rock, Bathgate published 14 new listings
Have Your Say
Dreadnought Rock is an awesome place to go out. Fabulous live music, friendly bar staff, great music and rock club uspstairs, a truly unique venue for all rock music lovers. A visit is essential and the station is a very short walk away. Wendy from Ratho Station
Have you been to Dreadnought Rock? Write a review
Do you represent Dreadnought Rock, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page