FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Christmas VIP
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The Bell is a historic free house and music pub on the edge of Bath city centre: it is owned by 536 of its customers, fans and workers under IPS CoOperative rules. We finally bought the pub on July 2nd 2013. We have live music three times a week ranging from jazz to blues to folk to other things - check out the band listings, open mic nights on thursday, plus vinyl DJ nights at the weekend - always free!
We stock seven real ales plus two guest ales. We are in the Guardian and Observer guides to summer pubs as well as the Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, the Good Beer Guide and Le Guide du Routard.
For your amusement we have table football, bar billiards, chess, backgammon, free wi-fi, a real fire and even a launderette!
16 upcoming events at The Bell Inn:
Track The Bell Inn
- You are tracking The Bell Inn
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Bell Inn
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,207,360 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: The Bell Inn
103 Walcot Street
BA1 5BW 51.387535, -2.359395
Phone: 01225 460426
→ Bath Spa 14 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 25th Nov: Count Bobo to play The Bell Inn, Bath in December
- Monday 23rd Nov: Fine Chisel Theatre Company to appear at The Bell Inn, Bath in December
- Tuesday 10th Nov: The Bell Inn, Bath published 11 new listings
- Monday 9th Nov: The Little Unsaid to play The Bell Inn, Bath in November
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Bell Inn? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Bell Inn' also like:
Do you represent The Bell Inn, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page